There are so many choices nowadays, especially when it comes to the tech industry. We all want to choose the best smartphone, laptop, or monitor, but it is not the easiest task. You will encounter many problems, such as the following:
- You have to spend many hours watching Youtube, reading reviews and user opinions while manually comparing the pros and cons of each product. Often people do not have time or desire for that.
- Many so-called “blogs” are created just for making money from affiliate programs. Often they write articles like “TOP-10 something” or “What’s better this or that” with product cost in mind to get more money from your purchase.
Even when one finds quality sources, one cannot easily compare them side-by-side. Some sites allow a person to do this, but most of them just display basic specs in a table.
We try to solve these issues by allowing machines to compare and rank products, but not just by specs. To compare and rank algorithms, we use different kinds of data, such as:
- Metrics from authoritative sources (like DxOMark, Notebookcheck and other)
- Raw product specifications (like screen resolution, battery capacity, etc)
- Software benchmarks and tests when possible (AnTuTu, Geekbench, Cinebench)
- Analyze user opinions via feature-based sentiment analysis (in the future we are planning to use only platforms where it’s possible to verify if the author really bought a product)
Every product type (like CPU, phone, watch) has its formulas for evaluating specs, metrics, reviews, and other kinds of data. Also, we try to regularly train our ML models.Our current e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org